[Ti] OOOPS... it did it again!

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Thu Apr 24 15:42:35 PDT 2003

Once I [accidentally] had my power supply between a pillow and the
couch cushion. My power light went out. I checked the supply, sure
enough, it was VERY hot. This comforted me, as when I let it cool down
(and unplugged it), it worked again. This tells me there is a heat
cutoff built in. A good sign, but not something I rely on.