DVD not playing on Cinema display under Os 9.2.2

Simon Chapman sc at pr100.com
Thu Apr 24 18:46:09 PDT 2003

What am I doing wrong here? I have a 23in Cinema display hooked up to my
15in 1Ghz TiBook via Apple DVI-to-ADC adapter and I can watch DVDs just
dandy under Os 10.2.5 but when I try to do same under Os 9.2.2 I get no
video display.

In the Monitors control panel the Finder menubar is on the attached ADC
monitor and the desktop and anything else I want displays just fine. The
DVD Player control console shows up on the ACD and the DVD audio can be
heard - but there is no video... not even an empty window. Anyone know why?

Simon