[Ti] Contact RE Apple lack of support?

Joseph Fisher kzfisher at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 26 09:12:39 PDT 2003

On 4/26/03 9:58 AM, "Michael Bigley" <wakinyan at fuse.net> wrote:

> The first question to ask: do you do repairs locally or do you ship
> to a service center; walk away if it is a service center...
> guaranteed LONGEST POSSIBLE REPAIR TIME.  Is there an Apple user's
> group in your area?

I guess I was duped into thinking since it was THE Apple store that of
course they would know what they were doing. My mistake - they appear only
to be in the business of selling computers, accessories, and software.

I'll have to run a google search to see about Apple user groups in the area.
I may do a posting asking the question to the larger list too.

Thanks