Laptop graphics ?

Chris Owens cwosigns at mac.com
Sat Apr 26 15:53:08 PDT 2003

Hey guys...

I'm the proud owner of a TiBook 550 MHz with combo drive.  I'm thinking
of replacing it with either a 12" PowerBook or a 900 MHz iBook.  My
question is this:  Which of the two graphic processors is better:  The
NVIDIA GeForce 4 420 Go processor, or the ATI Mobility Radeon 7500?
They both have 32 MB of DDR SDRAM.  The reason I'm not automatically
opting for the PowerBook is that I also have a new iMac, so if I have
any processor-intensive tasks, I can do it on the iMac.  PowerBook is
$1799 and iBook is $1299.

Any thoughts?

Chris Owens
Cincinnati, Ohio