[Ti] Leather Case

Photios Dumont photios at dumonts.org
Mon Apr 28 11:02:30 PDT 2003

I bought a leather bag from the Apple store in Cupertino a few years ago,
for my Lombard. Funny thing, is that this bag is not only extremely well
made, but has accomodated my Tibook and now even my 17" Al book. What's also
amazing is that this bag also allows me to keep my 17" AlBook in a
waterfield sleave case (http://www.sfbags.com).  As I was writing this, I
decided to see if I could find the company that makes my bag, Canyon Outback
Leather Inc, and I found it online, and what's great is that you can order
the exact same bag that I have, albeit without the embossed Apple logo that
my bag has. Here's the link:
http://www.canyonoutback.com/business_computer.html

My Bag is the Grand Teton Computer Briefcase, $99. It will fit up to a 16"
computer. It has a padded and enclosed compartment for the computer, and the
accessory compartment is zippered, allowing you to expand the bag on those
occasions where you need a little more room.

I cannot recommend this bag highly enough. I've had it for 4 years now, and
it really shows no signs of wear!

Photios