[Ti] Applemusic.com

Bill Reburn reburn at mts.net
Mon Apr 28 15:10:22 PDT 2003

On 4/28/03 12:24 PM, "Khyber Courchesne" <khyber at urbisnet.com> wrote:

> Bummer - the one thing I have always wanted out of my iPod - an alarm clock
> function that can wake one up with music - is only available if I buy a new
> one.  Is that everyone else's understanding?

Khyber, where did you get that idea? I only ask because I am on a painfully
slow dial up connection and I can't find any relevant info. There wasn't any
'new-model'specific' details that I can remember from the keynote.

I am pretty sure this is a new iPod Software Update - usable on all the
models. (5GB-30GB)

Someone correct me if they know otherwise.

Bill Reburn
Associate Member of the
Society of Graphic Designers of Canada