[Ti] Applemusic.com

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Mon Apr 28 13:32:04 PDT 2003

On 4/28/03 2:08 PM, "Sam Hotchkiss" <ti at zlit.net> wrote:

> On 4/28/03 1:24 PM, "Khyber Courchesne" <khyber at urbisnet.com> wrote:
>
>> Bummer - the one thing I have always wanted out of my iPod - an alarm clock
>> function that can wake one up with music - is only available if I buy a new
>> one.  Is that everyone else's understanding?
>
> I'm grabbing the update right now-- I'll let you know!

Alright, the update IS installed, it did NOT kill my iPod.  Boot up took
longer, but it didn't seem to spin up normally (it spun up better-- smoother
and later and for less time)... Backlight is now on the main menu.  Alarms
are there.  You can now control how contacts are sorted and displayed.
HOWEVER... The new games are not here, and I don't see how I could make a
playlist on the go.  Oh well, you win some, you lose some
--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook