[Ti] [OT] Applemusic.com - is the price right?

Don ds1000309 at uid.onemain.com
Mon Apr 28 14:19:55 PDT 2003

Who knows in the "big picture" but I for one would like to be able to purchase select
songs from an artist's catalog without having to buy an entire CD... or a number of
CDs. If the time comes when artists have most/all of their music available online, one
cut at a time, they might see more exposure as a result of people trying their stuff
and in the end, sell more music... maybe. I'm sure the record company execs are
crunching these numbers.

Now a question for you techies: Am I correct in assuming that the audio quality of
downloaded music is lower than that found on a commercial CD?

Thanks,

Don

"Trevor J. Hutley" wrote:

<snip>

> I am sure that the artists get no benefit.  I would like to be wrong
> on that one.

<snip>