[Ti] Applemusic.com

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Mon Apr 28 14:49:30 PDT 2003

On 4/28/03 3:04 PM, "Paul Russell" <prussell at arc-software.com> wrote:

>> On 4/28/03 1:45 PM, "Paul Russell" <prussell at arc-software.com> wrote:
>>

>>>  I'm wondering if you need to have QT 6.2 installed before you can
>>>  download iTunes 4 - I'm just testing this theory now...
>>>
>>>  Paul
>>
>> Nope, I have 6.1.1
>>

> OK - well I downloaded and installed QT 6.2 and now I can download
> iTunes 4 OK - I don't know whether this is due to having QT 6.2 or
> whether some rocket scientist at apple.com fixed the download link.
> Either way it works now...

Does the update mean I have to become "Pro" again?  Or will it know that I
already upgraded (even though I upgraded by buying FCP...)
--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook