Lil' Al, Customer Service, etc.

Chris Owens cwosigns at mac.com
Mon Apr 28 15:41:22 PDT 2003

Hey guys...

I purchased a 12" PowerBook today from Micro Center.  If you remember
the Apple Store screwed me on an iMac with stuck pixels, so I flipped
'em the big bird and got my iMac at Micro Center.  Well I returned
there to buy the PowerBook, and asked him upfront what I should do if I
get a screen with bad pixels.  Russ (nice guy) said, "If you're not
100% satisfied because of a pixel or any reason, we'll exchange it for
you no hassle."  Gotta love that kind of service.

First impressions are limited as of yet.  I just got done transferring
most of the files from my old PowerBook (which is for sale, btw) and
now I'm downloading the combo update to 10.2.5.  And then I clicked on
Apple's website and HOLY SHIT they released new stuff today...new iPods
& iTunes.  I've got so much to catch up on.  ;-)

Chris Owens
Cincinnati, Ohio
(513) 861-3104 home
(513) 807-3104 mobile office