[Ti] weird word pronunciation (seriously OT)

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Tue Apr 29 01:09:54 PDT 2003

On Monday, April 28, 2003, at 06:59  pm, William Scammell wrote:

>> On 4/28/03 11:23 AM, "John Griffin" <jwegriffin at mac.com> wrote:
>>>  Or Denice rather than Dentist. Tode-ily rather than Tot-ally,
>>> Producks
>>>  rather that Products (people seem to hate 'T's' these days -
>>> especially
>>>  those under 20). I could go on, and on, and on...
>>
>> The worst is "Nuke-you-lar".  That's the absolute worst.  Especially
>> when
>> the President says it.
>
> ha!
>
> or nuke-ah-lur

what about JAG - WAHR?

At least when we move to panther the range of pronunciations  will
converge somewhat :)

PS iTunes 4 rocketh.

Did they make it Cocoa? I think so. Runs 100 percent faster on my Ti
(minimizing into dock etc) and the interface has the tell-tale cocoa
button recesses.

--
Tarik Bilgin
Opalblue