iTunes + weird word pronunciation (seriously OT)

David Remahl david at ittpoi.com
Tue Apr 29 01:16:56 PDT 2003

>>> The worst is "Nuke-you-lar".  That's the absolute worst.  Especially
>>> when
>>> the President says it.
>>
>> ha!
>>
>> or nuke-ah-lur
>
> what about JAG - WAHR?

jag - whyre

> At least when we move to panther the range of pronunciations  will
> converge somewhat :)
>
> PS iTunes 4 rocketh.
>
> Did they make it Cocoa? I think so. Runs 100 percent faster on my Ti
> (minimizing into dock etc) and the interface has the tell-tale cocoa
> button recesses.

Nope, no Cocoa. Still Carbonic.

And I'm quite disappointed with the "new look". The worst part of it is
the _entirely_unnecessary_ dot on the volume knob. It serves nothing
but clutters the interface.

And it is disappointing that the music service is only available to the
US of A...We Swedes and other Europeans want to buy some music too!

/ Rgds, David