[Ti] iTunes + weird word pronunciation (seriously OT)

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Tue Apr 29 01:39:59 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 09:16  am, David Remahl wrote:
>> es.
>
> Nope, no Cocoa. Still Carbonic.

shame. It's still faster I can testify though.

What is the easiest way to correctly identify a Cocoa app?

> And I'm quite disappointed with the "new look". The worst part of it
> is the _entirely_unnecessary_ dot on the volume knob. It serves
> nothing but clutters the interface.

I had assumed the new look was just to do with the Cocoa GUI elements
and how they look. I agree with you on that silly dot.

> And it is disappointing that the music service is only available to
> the US of A...We Swedes and other Europeans want to buy some music > too!

Hear hear!

Apple have done a really good in 2003  job at keeping Europeans in the
loop. Let's hope that in a month or two (they might be piloting the
service at the moment) they expand it globally

--
Tarik Bilgin
Opalblue
tarik at opalblue.com