[Ti] Install doesn't run?

David Remahl david at ittpoi.com
Tue Apr 29 01:56:31 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 10:42 AM, b wrote:

> Bob Jacobsen paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:
>
>> Installer claims to be "1.2 (V159)". Is that the version that others
>> have in MacOS 10.2.5?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Bob
>> --
>
> I have 1,3 (v.194) but it's possibly part of my testing OS here, which
> is 10.2.6... yup, another update before 10.3, should be 'up' any
> hour/day.
>
> ~flipper

Yup, a clear violation of the NDA.

The Safari business should have taught us something...Both developers
and CQF people should be really careful with what they mention in
different fora. Apple is really sensitive to leaks of build numbers,
version numbers and even the existence of updates right now. I don't
personally see the reason for the upset, but there it is...

/ Rgds, David