[Ti] Ti internal modem

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Tue Apr 29 07:20:46 PDT 2003

Michael Bigley typed this message on 4/29/03 9:57 AM:

> While those of us who have switched to broadband never look back and
> can't understand why the whole world isn't with us, the fact is that
> statistically only about a third of net users have broadband. It is
> still a dial up world (much to the chagrin of web developers).

Maybe it is because many of us have no access to broadband connections! I
would love to have such access but like many who have chosen to live in a
remote rural area, there is no such thing as cable or DSL phone lines. To go
to Satellite Broadband means I would have to switch to a Windows machine.

So, please keep us in the boonies in mind and perhaps you can now understand
why the whole world isn't with you...

jg