[Ti] [OT] Applemusic.com - is the price right?

Don ds1000309 at uid.onemain.com
Tue Apr 29 11:06:06 PDT 2003

Steve Talkowski wrote:

<snip>

> Personally, I have no problem plunking down a buck or two for a few
> good songs off of a dud of an album.

I agree with Steve. A buck a tune from an album that I wouldn't want as a whole is a
good price. If I want all the tunes on an album, I would just buy the CD.

There will be a shakeout on the cost of all this. As Shawn has pointed out (if I
haven't misunderstood him), all parties involved will charge what the market will
bear. In time they will know if a buck a cut is doable and profitable or if they can
charge more or have to charge less.

Don