Creating a CD from Apple Music

Bryan Forbes bforbes at forbesonline.org
Tue Apr 29 12:25:30 PDT 2003

Have a burning question (sorry for the pun).  Can I download the files
from the Apple Music store and burn it on a regular cd to play in your
everyday CD players (car, home cd deck, dvd/cd deck, cd Walkman)?  I
don't have an iPod, nor do I want to carry around a computer to listen
to music.  I'd like to be able to burn a regular CD like I do when I
rip audio off of CD's and use Toast/Jam to create my compilations.

I guess what I'm really after is AIFF files so I can do with them what
I want (in Toast/Jam and Sound Studio).  Is this just pie in the sky
for me?

Bryan Forbes - Business Education
Blue Ridge School District #18
Bellflower/Farmer City/Mansfield, IL
Macintosh is to Windows as Dvorak is to Qwerty ...