[Ti] iPod software news

robert at elastica.com robert at elastica.com
Tue Apr 29 14:14:57 PDT 2003

It's too early to say what Apple will do here. But they have to understand that
it is wrong to shaft the people who gave them their online music service in the
first place. Without the loyal Ipod following they've had this would never had
seen light of day. If they do this with _any_ OS X release I'm switching back.