[Ti] AAC vs MP3 (slightly OT)

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 29 15:37:04 PDT 2003

Steve Wozniak paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>At 9:05 PM +0000 2003.04.29, robert at elastica.com wrote:
>
>>Just go and buy a 60 gig drive and don't worry about it for a while.
>
>Why would you not buy the 80 gig drive?

Okay, Steve, I thought you were talking a little while ago about
having 4 out of 5 of some particular 80Gb drive that didn't work in
the Ti-Book, or something? I'm sure I have this messed up. I'd love
to pop the 30GB internal into my dead LaCie Portable case, and
replace it with a larger drive. Where did i mess up on my recall of
the thread you were involved in? Thanks.

~flipper