[Ti] AAC vs MP3 (slightly OT)

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Wed Apr 30 06:14:32 PDT 2003

>  >I saw some firewire 120s for $165 on eBay...
>
>Bus powered off my [portable] Big Al?

good question! I have posted that question to the seller and will report back.

I have an Archos 20gb that has a separate power supply, when I first
used it I was disappointed that it did not work without being plugged
in. But the plug was inadvertently removed from the power once, and
it "eventually" mounted to the desk top. It definitely caused some
weird sluggish behavior on my Ti, like it was trying to spin down the
drive every few minutes, but was fairly functional...
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com