[Ti] 12" warping

Chris Owens cwosigns at mac.com
Wed Apr 30 08:42:29 PDT 2003

Actually I did notice this last night in class, but I thought the table
was uneven.  Since I have a whole year before my warranty expires, I'll
see if it gets terribly worse.  If it does, by that time hopefully
Apple will have an answer (yeah right).  Really though, it's a very
minor thing.  And my laptop wasn't really that warm so maybe it's just
a minor design flaw?  Also one rubber bumper is on the battery, so if
it's not seated snugly that could contribute to the problem.

On Wednesday, April 30, 2003, at 11:35 AM, Loren Schooley wrote:

> From SSLLAASSHHDDOOTT, your favorite most unreliable information
> source on
> the planet.
Chris Owens