[Ti] Purchased and deleted music

Benn joverkamp at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 30 18:07:02 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, April 30, 2003, at 07:30 AM, John Griffin wrote:
> Can anyone tell me the size of the downloads?
>
> I would love to download some tracks but if they are over 2 or 3 Mb
> forget
> it. The fastest speed I can get with my modem is 28.8K.

128kbps (that's what its supposed to be, right?  Even though AAC is
VBR?) is 16k/sec.  So 3MB = 3072k, divided by 16 = 192 seconds (three
minutes, 11 seconds).  So, any file under 3 minutes, 11 seconds should
be fine.

Sorry if someone already posted this info.  I'm playing catchup as I
got my 17" Powerbook today!!! (more on that later)

Benn