[Ti] Weird icon problem

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 5 00:17:42 PDT 2003

Joel Hopwood tapped out this message on 8/5/2003 3:16 AM

>In both icon and column view, I've just seen folder icons change
>randomly to document or generic application icons. The folders still
>open fine, but the icons are all screwy. I'm running Disk Utility to
>repair permissions, but is there anything else I could or should be
>doing?

See if you can find the finder prefs, the names of the prefs start with
com and end in plist...and should say finder in between! I did have a
whole list of files you could trash, I"ll see if I can dig them up.

I HAD THE SAME THING, not to worry. :-)