[Ti] TiBook & GPS

Wally Rodriguez wlists at fireworksmm.com
Thu Aug 7 20:11:43 PDT 2003

I've tried both the new CoPilot bluetooth modem and the GlobalSat. They both
worked well and I can recommend them without problem.

The CoPilot can be had for about $199 and it's tiny, fast and can also work
with a bluetooth enabled palm pilot or clie.

www.alk.com

The Globalsat is more expensive. I got it on ebay.

The problem is finding programs that can use it on the Mac.

Personally, Im running VirtualPC and a program called Destinator which works
very well and the maps that come with it are very accurate.

I assign a serial port with the bluetooth serial utility and Virtual PC just
sees it as COM1

Enjoy!!