[Ti] Internet Sharing

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Fri Aug 8 09:05:30 PDT 2003

Thanks Jesse,

I contacted the Greek phone company who do say that my ISDN line can be
used for a home network, but refuse to tell me how to do it. They
provide the ISDN adapter and will not say if another ISDN adapter or
router will work, However, I will cross my fingers and go for a
different router.

I am thinking of getting the Draytek 2200WPlus. Anyone got experience
with that one?

Meantime, if I need to surf wirelessly, I will use my ABS and a dial-up
connection.

Thanks to you all.

David