Small Problem

bee4 bee4 at mac.com
Sat Aug 9 06:30:55 PDT 2003

This is not really a Ti question, but I am using a Ti. I have
set up too many outgoing mail servers in my mail account.
Let me explain, in mail open mail preferences then open a
mail account by double clicking it or clicking accounts. You will
then see outgoing mail server, if you choose option you can
view SMTP server options. My problem is I'd like to delete about
4 of these outgoing servers, does anyone know how to do this?
Help please. Sometimes this crazy thing tries to use an incorrect
server. Very frustrating, even if you delete them is the users library
they will not go away. Have almost 4 or 5 mail accounts and at
first as you can see, I set it up incorrectly.

Brian