[Ti] Small Problem

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Sat Aug 9 18:11:15 PDT 2003

Open com.apple.mail.plist in the preferences folder of your library and look for
DeliveryAccounts. Inside of DeliveryAccounts you will see each SMTP server listed. Delete the full
entry for each server you don't want. Save the file and restart mail.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com
PGP/GPG Key available at http://pedrovera.com/public.asc