Selling powerbook..how do I:

Shaun Hayes-Holgate hazetoonz at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 9 23:03:56 PDT 2003

Hey y'all I'm sellling my powerbook to a friend so I can move on up to
a newer machine.  How do I do a clean sweep and get rid of everything
thats me( ID passwords,keychain,unwanted software etc) so that I can
hand him the computer clean as the day it left the factory. I have 4
discs
that came with the computer when I bought it:
1.Powerbook G4 software restore disc -1 and 2 with OS 9.2.2 and 10.1.1
2.Powerbook G4 software install-SSW 9.1
3.Apple hardware test- for diagnosing

Maybe its a simple procedure but I want to do it right so there is
nothing left
of mine bunging up the system.

Thanks.