[Ti] Selling powerbook..how do I:

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Sun Aug 10 08:11:49 PDT 2003

Reboot the powerbook with the 10.1 Cd #1 inside while holding the C key. This will start the
installer. When it asks you if you want to do a clean install, it will allow you to reformat the
drive. Once you do this the installer will leave the machine just like the day you pulled it out of
the box.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com