[Ti] 12' Powerbook

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue Aug 12 13:21:20 PDT 2003

At 16:32 +0200 8/12/03, Alexandre Kapellos wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Here's my dilema:
>I'm using a rev A 400mhz Titanium. The 20Gb HD is reaching "full"
>status, and of course, it has no Super or Combo drive. Investing in
>this machine would be a bad idea...

Alexandre - (seriously now): I do not see investing in the Ti-400 as
a bad idea.  My January 2001 Ti-500 is still doing fine,.  I have
upgraded to a fast 40Gb disk, increased RAM to 1Gb, added Airport,
running 10.2.6 and everything is just fine.  Of course I am missing
more speed, no SuperDrive, etc but this Ti-500 will run fine in to
next year.

regards,  Trevor