[Ti] 12' Powerbook

Alexandre Kapellos mac.k at a2k.ch
Tue Aug 12 15:34:17 PDT 2003

> Or just check around there at Manor or Art's or Computer Shoppe for a
> deal
> on a 15" Ti...like a 867 or the 1GHz...either now, before an announced
> new
> revision or after the announcement.  There has been a price drop
> lately.
> And they will drop even more after any announced revision.  That way
> you
> would have the L3 Cache, larger screen, and all the other advantages
> of the
> 15" over the 12".

Looks like you know Switzerland pretty well!

What you're suggesting is what I may end up doing in the end.

About the small screen size of the 12inch PB, I can always connect an
extra monitor. What I forgot to mention in my first post, is that I
will be doing quite a bit of moving around with the PB, so size and
weight  are quite important. And if I buy a 15inch, I will be buying an
"about-to-be-replaced-and fragile-design", and therefore selling it in
1-2 years time will not be as easy...

Thanks for all the opinions out there, but I think it's really up to me
now!

Alexandre