Need to delete old outgoing mail settings ...

Bryan Forbes bforbes at forbesonline.org
Tue Aug 19 19:27:53 PDT 2003

Hi all:

I have a number of old and non-functional outgoing mail server settings
using Apple Mail, I would like to eliminate.  The area where they are
located is under Preferences - Accounts - Edit - Account Information -
Outgoing Mail Server settings.

There are about 3 good ones, I need from the list (quite a few of
them), the rest I'd like to remove.  I have not found anyway to access
& delete
the ones no longer needed.  Can someone direct me as to how I can
delete them?

Many TIA

B. Forbes
Why do I use a Mac vs. a Wintel box ... it's simple, I get more done in
less time.