can I change 'caps lock' key to extra 'return'?

Malcolm Hamilton malcolm_hamilton at cbc.ca
Wed Aug 20 07:11:37 PDT 2003

Hello everyone -
I know I've seen mention of software that allows you to change the
function of some keys, but I didn't make a note of any names.
Would this software allow me to change the 'caps lock' key (which I
never use, except accidentally) to an extra 'return' or 'enter' key?
If so, please let me know the name of this software.
Thank you.
By the way, I just got some little Bose MediaMate speakers, and the
sound quality is superb.
And Dave Friesen, thanks for the tip about my pcmcia adapter.  I'm
storing it in the slot now, as you suggested.
Cheers,
Malcolm