[Ti] [OT] Pocket PC for Mac?

Brian Caslis bcaslis at caslis.com
Wed Aug 20 10:58:47 PDT 2003

I really hate to speak negatively about something, but PocketMac is the
single worst program I've ever bought or tried. I bought it when it
first came out and have tried several versions. It never worked, I
could never get answers from customer support, and their promises of
fixes always took several months (months like in a year) longer than
they promised.

Run away from this program. Run very far away!

I haven't used the new program from Markspace, but I've used his
missing sync for CLIE support and it worked fine. I would definitely
check out the Markspace program instead.

Brian Caslis