[Ti] Tibook Shell

Loren Schooley loren at flash.net
Thu Aug 21 11:02:13 PDT 2003

> Are you referring to the shell cover or the shell with the monitor? It's
> hard for me to believe that only the "cover" costs 1200$

Knowing Apple, what's hard for me to believe is that Apple only charges
$1200.

For instance my sister has the top end iBook, and there is a known issue
with flakey RJ45 ports coming loose posted all over the 'net. She has 3 Year
Applecare, she's had the iBook 1 year. They told her it was hardware damage,
not covered by warranty, and charged her $700-for a new Ethernet Port. Now
THAT is Piracy on the high seas if you ask me. That is consumer terrorism.