Message dates wrong - Is is just me?

Milton van der Veen milton_lists at myrealbox.com
Thu Aug 28 16:14:30 PDT 2003

I hadn't been getting mail from this list for a couple of days because
my ISP high-speed connection was down. Now I am getting messages in
clumps all with the same date in Mail's column list -- but the dates on
the Message Headers are completely different. They are also in a random
order and people are replying to messages that I haven't received yet.

Do I need to do something to fix this or are others getting the same
behaviour or behavior, depending on where you live?

Or should I just wait it out and hope it clears itself up soon?

Milton