[Ti] Messages stuck in Mail.app OUTbox - no delivery

Per Brodersen per.brodersen at berlin.de
Fri Dec 5 00:37:17 PST 2003

Ich hatte am 04.12.2003 14:54 Uhr eine Nachricht von PowerBook G4 Titanium
List unter <Titanium at lists.themacintoshguy.com> erhalten, in der es hieß:

> I know this isn't an ideal solution, but when this happens to me, I
> open my out box, move the message to my drafts folder, double click on
> the email name, and click send. Usually does the trick. I wish there
> was a "send and receive" all like MS Entourage.

Frankly speaking, I have run into exactly the same problem with *MS
Entourage* (how do you pronounced it, BTW?).
Can someone provide some help on how to have my messages in the out-box be
really sent?

Thanks -
Per

__
"Just when I thought that bicycles no longer existed I saw a woman on one."
  - Michel Contat

Per Brodersen (Ph.D. Candidate, Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf)
Winsstr. 16
10405 Berlin, Germany
per.brodersen>>[at]<<berlin.de
http://www.perbrodersen.de