Looking for...

Murray Kastner murrayka at mac.com
Sat Dec 6 07:26:05 PST 2003

A research scientist friend just upgraded his lab computers, i.e. to a
G5 and a new Alu 15". He had a G4/400 Titanium and was about to let it
go for a measly sum. Although I am now enjoying my 17" Alu PB, I still
have fond attachments to the trusty Titanium.

But it is missing some requisite parts, i.e. an Airport card and a
replacement hard disk. It now has the original 10Gb HD and I could sure
use a 30-40 Gb or more HD.

Since I intend to make this PB available to less-advantaged users, I am
reluctant to sink too many more $$ into it.

Question: Does anyone out there have a spare Airport Card and/or a
larger hard disk for which they'd like to realize a few extra $$$ (not
too much...)? Of course I will pay in US$

Just a probe to see if there are any spare parts out there gathering
dust which I could put to good use... (or could someone steer me to a
website which makes a market in these things?)

Although I am Canadian, I have a brother-in-law in Stowe, VT who would
agree to accept packages for me, although it is relatively easy to send
to Canada these days...

Murray Kastner
MacPRO, Inc.
4501 Sherbrooke W #H
Montreal, QC

Best regards,

Murray

"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."