[Ti] Extra Storage

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Sun Dec 7 06:46:25 PST 2003

Thanks for answering. I have a 60GB drive in my 17" PB. I need more
storage - essentially for travel.

I have a 200GB LaCie but that's way too heavy for transport, so I'm
really looking for something external that's solid and fast.

Has anyone experience with the large-capacity pocket drives or the
firelite drives from SmartDisk?

Thanks again.