[Ti] Duplex Printing - Canon/Panther

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sun Dec 7 13:35:21 PST 2003

Wesley Griffin typed this message on 12/7/03 2:08 PM:

> Unfortunately I'm not overly familiar with the printing system,
> especially drivers. Have you tried the Gimp-Print drivers that shipped
> with Panther? Those are the only drivers that I use and I've had really
> good luck with them. Other than that suggestion I'm afraid I can't
> offer anything else.

I looked at the Gimp drivers that are available for Canon Printers.
Unfortunately not one "i" printer is included in the list and none in the
900 series. I find this very strange since the "i" series printers are the
only Canon printers that I have seen listed for sale for the past few years
(aside from the all-in-one machines).

jg