Duplex Printing - Canon/Panther

Kent Harris ksh at vine.com
Mon Dec 8 06:59:18 PST 2003

You just unearthed important information because my HP AIO (G85 -
basically a HP990 printer) has exactly the same problem -- even when
using the CUPS system instead of the poorly conceived HP driver --
hence the problem must be a generic Panther issue and not a particular
driver issue.

- Kent

You wrote:

I just discovered that the Canon Duplex Printing unit works just fine in
Jaguar. It prints the first page top to bottom and the reverse page
bottom
to top the way it should. But in Panther - forget it!

So there is a serious problem with the way printing is set up in
Panther.
Either that or there is a serious problem in the way the latest Canon
drivers interact with Panther.

jg