[Ti] Why does Disk Utility see my 80gig as 128gig?

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Sat Dec 13 06:11:26 PST 2003

There is nothing wrong with the drive.

The drive reports 80 gig when it is the pb's internal drive.

The problem lies with the external bridge and it's programming. There's
obviously
an incompatibility with this drive and this external enclosure.

That's why if you try to format the drive when external you could
damage the drive
because it's not already damaged.