[Ti] Router Issue

Matthew Fosberg mattman at gci.net
Sun Dec 14 11:15:40 PST 2003

Richie-

I had similar problems with my Linksys using iChatAV, and I found that
I had to use a different router. I don't know how the Netgear works,
but my MacSense router allowed me to open up a range of ports that was
not specific to one IP address on my network(i.e. not just port
forwarding). You could try putting the machine with the iSight on the
DMZ, essentially bypassing the firewall and see if that works.

HTH

Matt Fosberg