[Ti] must be root to alter routing table

Greg Markle MarkleG at kleerdex.com
Mon Dec 15 08:26:35 PST 2003

You need to be logged in as root to use the command as typed.  You need to type the command "sudo route add default xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" which will then prompt you for your root password and execute the command as if you were logged in as the root user.

Gregory Markle, Color Technician
Kleerdex Company - http://www.kydex.com/