[Ti] Panther compatible scanners

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon Dec 15 09:01:38 PST 2003

Murray E. Milligan typed this message on 12/15/03 11:38 AM:

> Will someone please provide me with a recommended scanner that is OS X
> Panther compatible. My Agfa Snapscan snapped out of existence and I'd
> like to buy a smaller sized, Canon or HP. Any suggestions are greatly
> appreciated.

Agfa released a ScanWise X utility some time ago (just before they pulled
out of the scanner trade). I use it on my e50 scanner in Panther all the
time and it works just fine (as long as you keep it from trying to install a
Button module in the list of startup items).

jg