[Ti] 10.3.2 update

Steve Sobek ssobek at stevesobek.net
Tue Dec 23 07:57:04 PST 2003

Someone yell if I'm wrong, but isn't the prebinding update being done
when the update installer says: "optimizing"? Repair permissions, of
course, but it's my understanding that the prebinding is already done
any time you install an update -- and Panther actually updates
prebinding on the fly as you use it, as well.
-S