Net2Phone

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue Dec 23 11:55:34 PST 2003

Being based in a country with the lowest quality and most expensive
telephone network in the world (?!), I am looking for alternative
communication technology, using my G4 Powerbook.

Several colleagues use Net2Phone to make low cost phione calls over
the internet.
Net2Phone seems to be a PC/Windows product only.

OK, I could use Virtual PC to run this, but I prefer to use an OS X
program for this function.

Does one exist ?
Does anyone have experience with OS X software for making phone calls
over the net?

Any suggestions, hints or links would be gratefull received.

regards,  Trevor