[Ti] Net2Phone

Alexandre Kapellos mac.k at a2k.ch
Tue Dec 23 12:35:52 PST 2003

Le mardi, 23 déc 2003, à 20:55 Europe/Zurich, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley a
écrit :

> Being based in a country with the lowest quality and most expensive
> telephone network in the world (?!), I am looking for alternative
> communication technology, using my G4 Powerbook.

trevor,
i'm intrigued! true, swisscom is very expensive, thanks to the monopoly
it has on the "last mile" all over the country. believe me, though,
swisscom is nowhere as bad or as expensive as greece's telecom... (i'm
half greek, btw).
but what makes you say it's bad quality? enlighten me! i use swisscom
for everything: fix, gsm and adsl...

regards,
alexandre