[Ti] New Titanium conversions?

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Thu Dec 25 16:01:12 PST 2003

Care to share some of your rumor sources?

There are rumors that Apple will offer trade-in for early Titaniums for
new ALs. Something like $700 for a working computer. As Titaniums can
fetch much more than that, even Rev. As, I;m not sure how eager people
will be for the offer.

http://www.thinksecret.com/