Trackpad issues, random movements/clicking

Steve Martin stevemartin at mac.com
Fri Dec 26 07:38:50 PST 2003

I'm having strange trackpad behavior.  Basically sometimes, the mouse
gets really jumpy, and also randomly clicks/holds the mouse.  Trackpad
clicking, etc. is off.  When I try to use it when it is behaving this
way, I keep having Exposé and Screen savers activate, or things
magically get dragged out of my dock.

I seem to have isolated it to only occurring when the finder is copying
to firewire drives although CD/DVD drive use may also cause it.  Almost
seems like it might be power related?

--
Steve Martin
Smart Calibration, LLC           http://www.smartcalibration.com/